- Once you’ve picked your chicken wing marinade, mix the garlic, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, the sauce of your choice, honey and any other marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- Crack some black pepper into the mix, to taste.
- If you have enough time, leave the meat in the chicken wing marinade for a few hours in the fridge, or ideally overnight.
- Heat your oven to 180°C or Gas Mark 4 and drain and reserve the marinade, spreading the wings out on a large baking tray.
- Bake your wings for 30 minutes, before pouring off the excess oil and adding your reserved marinade and tossing well.
- Turn the heat of your oven up to 200°C or Gas Mark 6, before returning your wings to the oven for a further 30 minutes. Top Tip: Toss your wings a few times whilst cooking so they coat in the glaze.
- Serve with dips or other snacks and enjoy!
And there’s our best chicken wings recipe – perfect for BBQ’s, a mid-week meal or settling down for an afternoon of football. From how long to cook chicken wings in the oven to the perfect chicken wing marinade, we’ve got you covered. Serve with a blue cheese dip or other finger foods to make the most of this party potion of wings.
Fancy giving this recipe a go? You can pick up the ingredients from your local SPAR. For more seasonal recipes and guides, as well as our latest deals and competitions, sign up to our E-newsletter.