Roasted Chicken Drumsticks and Vegetables
This recipe will soon become your go-to mid-week dinner dish! An easy one-pan dish that you can knock up quickly for the whole family! And who doesn't love a dish that requires minimal washing up!
At a Glance
How to make roasted chicken and vegetables
An easy one pan dinner with all the nutrients you need for a well-balanced mid-week dinner.
Substitute sweet potatoes with regular potatoes if you want. You can also add any other veggies. This recipe is dairy free and low in carb, great option for Keto diet menu.
What you'll need:
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 900 g chicken drumsticks
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 100 g mushrooms, quartered
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 230 C.
- Whisk oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar and herbes de Provence in a bowl and season well. Coat sweet potatoes and chicken with half of the mixture.
- Place chicken and potatoes mixture on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
- Mix veggies and remaining oil mixture in a bowl and toss well to combine. Add veggie mixture to the drumsticks and potatoes and bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Perfecting how long to roast pork tenderloin will mean you’ll have a delicious fail-safe dish!
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!