The ultimate Christmas leftover sandwich!
Our Yorkshire pudding wrap is the tastiest Boxing Day lunch. Add all your favourite ingredients from Christmas dinner & wrap it up into a delicious burrito!
At a Glance
How to make a Boxing Day Burrito
Looking for a fun way to use up those Christmas leftovers? Look no further than our delicious Boxing Day burrito, stuffed with turkey, pigs in blankets & even a sprout or two.
What you'll need:
- 4 Yorkshire Puddings
- 4 tsp Cranberry Sauce
- 4 Stuffing Balls
- 4 tsp Peas & any other veg such as Carrots, Sprouts etc
- 4 Pigs in blankets
- Shredded Turkey
- 4 tbsp Gravy
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees & get all your Christmas dinner leftovers out of the fridge so you can see easily what you have.
- Slice four Yorkshire Puddings at the top and bottom (to make them easier to fold)
- Bake the Yorkshire Puddings for 5 minutes
- Spoon cranberry sauce into the bottom of each pudding & add the stuffing, peas, carrots & sprouts. (Or whatever ingredients you are using from the leftovers!)
- Top with pigs in blankets & shredded turkey & gravy
- Roll up the Yorkshire puddings and wrap in tin foil or baking paper and enjoy!
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!