This festive Christmas Wreath looks extremely impressive, but it's actually very simple to make. It can easily be made vegetarian as well, by removing the bacon lardons or substituting with vegetarian bacon!
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!
At a Glance
How to make a Puff Pastry Christmas Wreath
Making a Christmas centre piece doesn't need to be a daunting task. Our easy puff pasty Christmas wreath is filled with festive flavours of sweet cranberry sauce, salty bacon and buttery pastry. Watch our easy to follow video here or find the full recipe below.
What you'll need:
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry
- 3 Tbsp Cranberry sauce
- 1 Tbsp Thyme
- 1 Wheel of Brie
- 2 Slices of Cooked Bacon
- 2 Tbsp Crushed Walnuts
- 1 Egg beaten
- Lay your puff pastry out onto a tray, place a small bowl in the middle and cut around it lightly
- In the middle of your lightly cut circle, cut a star shape (4 lines total)
- Spread the filling on the puff pastry (avoiding the cut out star), cranberry sauce, thyme, brie, chopped cooked bacon, and walnuts
- Pull each point of the star over the filling towards the outer edge and pinch the pastry together with your fingers
- Brush on the egg wash over pastry
- Bake for 30 mins at 190 degrees, before serving as a festive showstopper!
Pick up all your wreath ingredients from your local SPAR. For more foodie inspiration and festive fun, be sure to sign up to our E-newsletter. And don’t forget to visit our Christmas Grotto; filled with recipes, activities, and blogs for the perfect festive season.