Carrot and Coriander Soup
A hearty (and healthy!) soup that’s bursting with flavour. Our carrot and coriander soup recipe is low-energy, high-reward, and it’s ideal for batch-cooking too!
At a Glance
How To Make Carrot and Coriander Soup
Admit it: homemade soup just tastes… better. And you can tweak it to your liking. Our homemade carrot and coriander soup is a highly versatile hero meal: perfect for brunch, lunch, or dinner.
What you'll need:
- 6 Medium Sized Carrots
- 1 Medium Sized Onion
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Ground Coriander
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- Fresh Coriander (to garnish)
- Salt & Pepper
- Begin by peeling the carrots. On a chopping board, cube the carrots into even chunks and chop up the onion into small pieces and set to one side.
- In a large pan over a medium heat, add the oil and chopped onions. Cook until the onions are soft.
- Add the carrots into the pan and sauté the ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Boil some water either on the hob or by using the kettle. Pour the boiled water over the carrots and onions, just enough to cover the contents of the pan.
- Add salt and pepper for taste, alongside 1 tsp of the ground coriander.
- Using a soup blender, or a regular blender, blend the soup until it has reached a desired thickness.
- Once blended, your simple carrot and coriander soup is ready to serve hot.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!