Cloud Eggs on Toast
Who doesn't love eggs on toast?! This easy recipe mixes up classic eggs on toast to create a deliciously light alternative.
At a Glance
How to make Cloud Eggs on Toast
This recipe is quick and easy to get your morning off to a great, healthy and filling start!
What you'll need:
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bread toasted
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Separate egg whites from egg yolks.
- Season egg whites to taste and beat well until whipped.
- Spoon whipped egg whites onto the baking tray forming 2 circles (clouds).
- Create a well in the centre of each egg white circle and add egg yolk.
- Cook at 180 C for 8 minutes, until the edges have turned golden brown.
- Serve with toasted bread.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!