Easy Nachos Recipe
Make up a batch and enjoy on the sofa, with your favourite movie. Margarita optional. Opt out of the sour cream dip & swap the cheese for a vegan alternative for an easy snack that is suitable for all.
At a Glance
How to make Nachos
Want to indulge in some tasty snacks in front of the TV? Or making some treats for friends? Our nachos recipe is versatile & an all-round crowd pleaser. Make it your own and add your favourite toppings – the spicier the better!
What you'll need:
- 1 bag SPAR Natural Tortilla Chips
Toppings: (Choose any combination or all!)
- SPAR grated cheddar
- 60g cooked black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion, diced
- 15g coriander, chopped
- 150g salsa
- SPAR Sour Cream & Chive Dip
- SPAR Guacamole
- Spread the SPAR Natural Tortilla Chips on to a oven sheet & cover in grated cheese. Slide under the grill for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted & golden.
- Once the cheese is melted, place the tortillas onto a serving dish and top with all the toppings of your choice.
- Serve & eat immediately!
Grab everything you need for this easy nachos recipes from your local SPAR.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!