Honey & Garlic Cauliflower Bites
Our honey & garlic cauliflower recipe is a real crowd pleaser. Perfect for parties or game day as it works as a healthy snack or starter, it’s also low in sodium & loaded with vitamins!
At a Glance
How to make Honey & Garlic Cauliflower Bites
Wondering how to make cauliflower bites? Look no further – our roasted cauliflower bites are marinated in a Chinese style sauce and are really moreish!
What you'll need:
- 80 ml soy sauce
- 25 g spring onions, sliced
- 120 g all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 240 g breadcrumbs
- 60 ml water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size florets
- 1 lime, juiced
- 80 g honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Toss together cauliflower and flour in a bowl until fully coated.
- Add eggs, 2 tablespoons water to one bowl and whisk well. Add panko crumbs to another bowl.
- Now dip cauliflower first into egg mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- Transfer coated cauliflower to a foil lined baking sheet and season with a generous pinch of pepper and salt.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 °C, for 20 to 25 minutes, until crispy and golden.
- In the meantime, whisk together water and cornflour in a small bowl and set it aside.
- Mix juice of one lime, honey, soy sauce, 1 tablespoons sriracha and garlic cloves in a saucepan over medium-high flame. Bring it to a boil, then turn down the heat and add in cornflour mixture. Simmer for few minutes, until thickened.
- Add in cooked cauliflower and toss with sauce until coated.
- Place cauliflower back to the baking sheet and broil for 2 minutes. Enjoy garnished with spring onions.
And that’s our easy roasted cauliflower recipe! Make the cauliflower bites bigger or smaller depending on your appetite – the choice is all yours!
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!