Low Carb Chocolate Cake
Who doesn't love chocolate cake? With this recipe, you can still enjoy your favourite cake recipe, but with way less calories! Yes, a healthy option chocolate cake does exist!
At a Glance
How to make a Low Carb Chocolate Cake
This chocolate cake recipe is a low-carb sweet treat perfect for the end of Ramadan.
What you'll need:
- 64g dates (seeds removed)
- 3 ½ TBSP hot almond milk (64ml)
- 1 small banana (64g)
- 96g of flour
- 2 TBSP cocoa powder
- 1 TSP baking powder
- ½ TSP baking soda
- 3 ½ TBSP cold almond milk (64ml)
- 40g of cherries for the topping
- In a bowl, soak the dates and hot almond milk together for 10 minutes.
- Then add 64g banana and blend until smooth.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and cold almond milk.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- In a mould place the baking paper and pour the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30-40 minutes.
- Once the cake is ready, let it cool, top with cherries and serve.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!