Pasta & Marmite
Love it or hate it, this recipe is delish. It might sounds strange but trust us, it’s beautifully tangy.
At a Glance
How to make Marmite Pasta
Try this easy pasta tonight and see how much you really love marmite...
What you'll need:
1. Cook pasta per pack instructions in a saucepan over the hob, drain, then return to a low heat.
2. Add in a large knob of butter and handfuls of grated cheese.
3. Stir in a tablespoon or two (to taste) of marmite.
4. Let it simmer but stir regularly
5. Plate (or bowl) it up and enjoy!
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!