Rapid Ramen Recipe
Ramen is a type of instant noodle that has become increasingly popular in recent years. It is quick, easy and convenient to make, and it can be customised to suit individual tastes. It is also a great way to eat healthily at home without having to spend hours in the kitchen.
At a Glance
How to make Rapid Ramen
Ramen, or instant noodles, are a great way to enjoy a delicious and nutritious meal quickly and easily. Not only are they incredibly convenient, but they can also be extremely healthy if you make the right choices. With a variety of flavors available in stores and the ability to customise your own ramen at home, you can enjoy a healthy and delicious meal in no time! Whether you're looking for something quick and easy or something more complex and customisable, ramen is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to enjoy a rapid yet tasty meal.
What you'll need:
- 1 pack instant noodles
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- spring onion (optional)
- Cook instant noodles in boiling water or in microwave for 3-5 mins and drain.
- Add butter, garlic, ginger and chilli to a hot pan. Stir.
- Add soya sauce and sugar. Stir again.
- Add drained noodles. Stir for 2 minutes, remove from heat and transfer ramen to a bowl.
- Into a cup, break and egg and beat with a fork. Pour onto a hot pan and flip after 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and slice. Place on top of ramen, along with spring onion and a dash of soya sauce.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!