Roasted Pork Tenderloin
If you are looking for a dinner party recipe to try, bring out your apron and best cooking skills with our roast pork tenderloin recipe. Perfecting how long to roast pork tenderloin will mean you’ll have a delicious fail-safe dish, perfect for any dinner with friends!
At a Glance
How to make Pork Tenderloin's
Our easy-to-follow steps for cooking this dish are below. The pork tenderloin marinade is the key to this tasty meal & ensuring the meat stays juicy. So if you are looking to learn how to cook pork tenderloin, read on!
What you'll need:
- 900g pork tenderloin
- 60g honey
- 3 tablespoon white wine
- 3 tablespoon mustard, coarsely ground
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs rosemary, stem removed and chopped
- 675g potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 450g green beans, trimmed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 220 C.
- Mix mustard, honey, olive oil, garlic, rosemary and wine in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Pat dry pork tenderloins with paper towels and season with pepper.
- Grease a sheet pan with cooking spray. Place green beans on baking sheet and place potatoes face down to the pan around beans. Grease them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay tenderloins, side by side, lengthwise on top of green beans. Brush them with the glaze. Roast for 25 minutes.
- Transfer tenderloins to a cutting board and cover with foil. Let rest until veggies are cooked.
- Increase the heat to 250 C and return the sheet to the oven and roast for 10 more minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Transfer veggies to a plate and cut pork into slices. Place them over veggies. Serve and enjoy.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!