White Chocolate & Cranberry Blondies
Our blondie recipe makes gooey white chocolate dessert, perfect for snacking. The cranberries add a little tartness but feel free to swap for raspberries if that's what you have to hand.
At a Glance
How to make White Chocolate Blondies recipe
Look no further than our delicious blondie recipe, a play on brownies but served with white chocolate and cranberries for a seasonal twist these blondies are a delicious treat for something a little extra than a normal brownie.
What you'll need:
200g unsalted butter, softened
150g white chocolate, chopped
150g caster sugar
100g light brown sugar
3 medium eggs
200g plain flour
¼ tsp salt
150g dried cranberries
50g white chocolate, melted, to decorate (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4. Grease and line a brownie tin approx. 23cm square.
- Melt the butter in a pan or in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl. Add in half of the white chocolate, stir until melted, then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs until pale and thickened.
- Add the flour and salt to the mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Fold through the melted butter and chocolate mixture, then stir in the remaining chopped white chocolate and dried cranberries.
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 40 minutes, or until golden. Place the tin on a wire rack and cool completely before cutting into 16 squares. If you want to, drizzle with melted white chocolate to serve.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!