- Place the oven chips on a baking paper-lined tray. Put into the oven on the middle rack. Set the temperature to 190˚C for 20 minutes (or the length of time specified on the packet).
- Whip up your toppings. Start by frying the chopped peppers on a medium-low heat, turning regularly to make sure they don’t burn. For an extra kick, add a pinch of mild curry powder while the peppers cook through.
- Mix the paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper together to make the seasoning. Once the chips are cooked, take them from the oven and cover in the seasoning mix, making sure that they are evenly coated.
- Add the seasoned chips into an oven-proof dish. Top with the spring onions, peppers, bacon and cheese. Pop back into the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Once out of the oven, add guacamole and crème fraiche to the top (or serve on the side). Serve up and enjoy our dirty fries recipe!
Vegan Dirty Fries
Make our dirty fries vegan by using imitation bacon and vegan cheese. You could also load up on the veggies including:
- Cooked sweetcorn
- Green or red chillies
Grab everything you need for this dirty fries recipe from your local SPAR. Love this recipe? Sign up to our newsletter for more recipes, competitions and inspiration!