A scrumptious, indulgent and easy-to-make rocky road recipe with a mix of milk chocolate, crunchy macaroon, marshmallow, and cherries.
Try this super simple gluten-free, no-bake Rocky Road recipe!
What you'll need
1 tbsp golden syrup
125g SPAR milk or plain chocolate
50g glace cherries, halved
4 x Mrs Crimbles Big Coconut Macaroons, chopped into small cubes
25g mini marshmallows
1. In a medium-sized saucepan melt the butter, golden syrup and chocolate together over a medium heat, stirring to make a rich sauce. Allow the sauce to cool for about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in half the cherries and chopped up macaroons, leaving the rest to one side.
3. Pile the mixture into a baking tin and spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle the leftover cherries, macaroon bits and marshmallows over the top.
5. Finally, put the tray in the fridge and leave to set. Slice into 12 before serving.