A scrumptious, indulgent and easy-to-make rocky road recipe with a mix of milk chocolate, crunchy macaroon, marshmallow, and cherries.
SPAR Easy Meals
Try this super simple gluten-free, no-bake Rocky Road recipe!
What you'll need
- 50g butter
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 125g SPAR milk or plain chocolate
- 50g glace cherries, halved
- 4 x Mrs Crimbles Big Coconut Macaroons, chopped into small cubes
- 25g mini marshmallows
- In a medium-sized saucepan melt the butter, golden syrup and chocolate together over a medium heat, stirring to make a rich sauce. Allow the sauce to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in half the cherries and chopped up macaroons, leaving the rest to one side.
- Pile the mixture into a baking tin and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the leftover cherries, macaroon bits and marshmallows over the top.
- Finally, put the tray in the fridge and leave for around 2 hours to set. Slice into 12 before serving.