Cook Time: 15 mins
Delight your dinner guests with a taste of Thailand. Light, crispy and bursting with flavour, these Thai fishcakes are both impressive and deceptively easy to make.
What you'll need
- 400g white fish eg cod or coley, defrosted if frozen
- 1 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 lime
- SPAR plain flour for dusting
- SPAR extra virgin olive oil for frying
- sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges
- lettuce, cucumber, spring onions and tomatoes
- Place 400g white fish (such as cod or coley), 1 tablespoon red Thai curry paste, 2 finely chopped spring onions, grated zest of a lime and 1 egg in a food processor and blend to a rough paste.
- Take small handfuls, shape into patties and dust with a little flour.
- Heat a little oil in a large frying pan and cook the fish cakes in batches for around 5 minutes until golden, turning regularly.
- Serve warm with a little salad, some sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges.
Grab the ingredients you need from your local convenience store, and don’t forget to share your creations with us on social!