1. Start by adding your cooking oil to a pan and sautéing the thai green curry paste over a medium heat. Once fragrant, reduce the heat and gradually add your coconut milk. Keep stirring until the oil surfaces.
2. Add your chicken and kaffir lime leaves, cooking for around 5-6 minutes until your chicken is cooked all the way through.
3. Once the chicken is cooked, transfer the mixture to a pot and place over a medium heat. Bring to the boil before adding sugar, fish sauce, baby corn, mushrooms and onion.
4. Add 2 cups of rice to a pan of water and bring to the boil before letting simmer for 10-15 minutes. Strapped for time? Pick up a packet of microwaveable rice for the same great results in 2 minutes!
5. Once the curry is cooked, add your chillies and turn off the heat.
6. Once your rice is cooked, plate up with your Thai green chicken curry, and serve!
Inspired to try your own Thai green curry recipe? Pop down to your nearest convenience store today to grab all the fresh ingredients you need.
*Recipe adapted from Foodista, licensed under CC BY 3.0.