1. Preheat the oven to 240 degrees
2. To prepare your pork loin, score across the crackling and rub your oil, herbs, salt and pepper all over the joint and into the scores.
3. Place this in the oven for 20 minutes to get the crackling nice and crispy.
4. Once crispy, turn the oven down to 180 degrees and cook for a further hour, or until the juices run clear.
5. While the pork is cooking, boil your sprouts, broccoli, carrots and potatoes for between 10-20 minutes depending on how soft you want them.
6. For roast potatoes, toss your potatoes with salt, pepper, and flour and add into the roasting tin with your pork loin for 40 minutes.
7. Prepare your stuffing mixture, and cook in the oven for around 30 minutes, until the top becomes slightly crispy.
8. Once your pork is cooked, you can use the juices to make a gravy. Simply add to flour and stock or gravy granules.
9. Place your Yorkshire puddings in the oven for a few minutes, or try your own homemade Yorkshire puddings.
10. Once they’re ready, serve up with your pork loin, vegetables and stuffing, and cover with gravy. Finally, don’t forget to add a nice dollop of apple sauce!
For the perfect pork loin recipe this Christmas, visit your nearest convenience store today and pick up all the components you’ll need for a pork roast recipe to remember.
*Recipe adapted from Foodista, licensed under CC BY 3.0.