Big Deals of Christmas
Santa is on a roll (quite literally), this week’s BIG Deal is Velvet Comfort toilet rolls, 6 longer lasting rolls for just £3.49. Treat your family to luxurious comfort this Christmas. Velvet Comfort is ooh sooo soft, and 50% longer lasting compared to standard toilet rolls. No one wants to get caught short when it comes to toilet roll, not even Santa!
SPAR Elf Warning: There have been reports of Santa’s elves, Norty and Näice using toilet roll to decorate SPAR stores. Stock up quick these deals won’t last long - especially if the cheeky elves have anything to do with it!
Christmas dinner may be filling - but there’s always room for dessert!
This festive Christmas Wreath looks extremely impressive, but it's actually very simple to make.
Homemade Nut Roast
Increasingly a yuletide staple; the vegan nut roast is now the main of choice for many.
- Participating stores only
- Subject to availability
- Varieties as stocked
- Excludes NI
- SPAR (UK) Limited of Mezzanine Floor Hygeia Building, 66-68 College Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1BE (we, our, or us) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Find out more- Privacy Statement | SPAR
THE BIG DEALS OF CHRISTMAS
Deal 1: Coca-Cola 12 pack - Offer dates 05/10/2023 - 18/10/2023
12 pack of Coca-Cola Zero and Diet Coke for just £4.49. 12 pack of Coca-Cola classic £6.49.
Deal 2: Selected confectionery pouches £3.49 - Offer dates 19/10/2023 - 01/11/2023
Swizzels sweet shop favourites pouch 450g, Quality Street Bag - Original 357g, Quality Street Bag - Strawberry 344g, Quality Street Bag - Purple one 344g, Celebrations Pouch - Original 370g, Cadbury Roses Pouch - Original 300g, Cadbury Heroes Pouch 300g
Mcvitities Family Circle Biscuit Assortment 400g at £1.99 each. Offer dates 02/11/2023- 15/11/2023.
Absolut Vodka 70cl, £15.99 each. Please drink responsibly. Offer dates 16/11/2023-29/11/2023.
Velvet Comfort 50% Longer Lasting Toilet Tissue 6 Equals 9 Regular Rolls at £3.49 each. Offer dates 30/11/2023- 13/12/2023.
Name this Norty Cocktail competition - Big Deals 2023 - Terms and Conditions
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland mainland only) excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Spar UK (the “Promoter”) or any company affiliated with the Promoter, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- The promotion will begin at 0:01 AM, Thursday 23rd November 2023 and will end at 23:59 PM Wednesday 29th November 2023.
- To enter: Comment on our Norty cocktail sundae video posts on Facebook, Twitter (SPARintheUK), or Instagram (@SPARUK) and let us know what you would name this cocktail.
- Internet access is required to enter. A Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or email account is required for the prize draw portal. Entrants must prove they are over the age of 18 with a valid photo I.D. Entrants can follow SPARUK on Instagram and SPARintheUK on Facebook and Twitter.
- There will be 1 winner chosen in total across all 3 platforms. Only 1 entry per participant will be considered. Multiple entries will be omitted.
- Entrants may be asked to provide an email address for prize delivery.
- By entering your details, please be aware they will only be used for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any content, which contains discriminatory, offensive, or explicit material, will be removed and will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Prize: There is one prize bundle to win. The prize includes a £50 Amazon e-voucher and a 70cl Absolut Vodka bottle.
Details are correct as of Wednesday 15th November 2023. All information is subject to availability.
- Prize Conditions:
- Entrants must be over the age of 18, and present a valid form of photo identification on winning.
- The winner of the Prize must respond to our communications within 7 working days of being contacted as the winner. SPAR UK will contact the winner.
- Prize specification is subject to availability. If the specification is not available, a suitable alternative will be provided to the same monetary sum, at the Supplier’s sole discretion.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries received, after the end of the Promotion Period (29th November 2023). The winner will then have 7 working days to respond to confirm acceptance of the Prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit their Prize and the Promoter shall select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
- The winners need to consent to their details being passed over to a Third Party for delivery of the prizes. The Third Party may then liaise directly with the winner to organise the delivery of the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in a reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material and across their digital channels.
- All entry details will be retained for 1 year from 23:59PM 29th November 2023 (closing date). After this, all information retaining personal details will be deleted.
- The Promoter, the Supplier and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and the Supplier accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded, and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.